Food Service


Food Bank Resources Available
P-EBT Benefits: Family Resources – Quick Reference
Check if a child was determined eligible to receive P-EBT:
P-EBT Parent Portal:
For specific instructions for accessing the portal on a mobile device and searching for the 
 child’s name go to this link
Activate the child’s P-EBT card or change the pin – call the number on the back of the card.

Request replacement card for the 2021-2022 school year or summer 2022 or 2023:
P-EBT Parent Portal:

Submit a P-EBT inquiry:
NEW - P-EBT Inquiry Portal: , or call the family hotline: 877-343-0179

Check a P-EBT balance and transaction history: or the ConnectEBT mobile app.


For questions or concerns relating to Leechburg Area School District's Food Service Program, please contact Food Service Director, at 724-842-0501 ext.129.



PDE Non-discrimination Statement 


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.


Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.


To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:


(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) E-mail: [email protected].

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.