Leechburg Area School District Food Service
LASD will be offering free bagged breakfast and lunch meals to all children under the age of 18
In an effort to minimize interactions and promote social distancing as recommended during this time, we are adjusting the meal schedule for curbside pick up. Although the number of days pick up is available will lessen, the number of meals provided will not. Please find the modified schedule below:
- Pick up times: 12:00-1:00 PM
- Drive-up service ONLY located at the student drop-off entrance
- Staff member will provide meals through car window
- Walk-ups are not permitted
- Week of 4/6/2020
- Monday, April 6, 2020 - distribution will include 1 breakfast and 1 lunch meal
- Tuesday, April 7, 2020 - distribution will include 6 breakfast and 6 lunch meals
- Week of 4/13/2020
- Wednesday, 4/15/2020 - distribution will include 3 breakfast and 3 lunch meals
- Week of 4/20/2020 AND 4/27/2020
- Mondays - distribution will include 3 breakfast and 3 lunch meals
- Thursdays - distribution will include 2 breakfast and 2 lunch meals
- Locations in Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, and Lawrence County offering meals during school closures
- Find the nearest Food Pantry
- Leechburg Area P.A.T.H. weekend food bags are available at:
- Crossroads Community Presbyterian Church
- Pick up available:
- Thursdays from 8:30A - 2:00P
- Fridays from 9:00A - 11:00A
2019-2020 Cafeteria Prices
High School and Middle School
David Leech Elementary
Free breakfast and lunch meals offered to all students enrolled in David Leech Elementary. The continued success of offering free meals to these students is dependent on increasing the number of meals we serve each day. We encourage you to allow your students to participate in this program!
Please note, although we try to serve the menu as planned, substitutions may occur occasionally.
In the event of a two hour delay, no breakfast meal is offered.
For questions or concerns relating to Leechburg Area School District's Food Service Program, please contact Jaclyn Walker, Food Service Director, at 724-842-0501 ext.129 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PDE Non-discrimination Statement
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:
http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) E-mail: email@example.com.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.