2019-2020 Pennsylvania Free and Reduced Priced Meal Benefits
Your child(ren) may qualify for free or reduced price meals. Reduced price is $.30 for breakfast and $.40 for lunch.
- If you have received a Notice of Direct Certification letter for free meals for the 2019-2020 school year, you do not need to complete an application this year. Please let the school know if any children in your household are not listed on the letter you received.
· If you did not receive a Direct CertIfication Letter, even if your student(s) was part of the free or reduced program last year, you will need to reapply for the 2019-2020 school year to determine eligibility.
· Applications are available in the High School Office or for print via the link below, or can be requested from the cafeteria.
· Applications can be mailed to: Food Service Department, 210 Penn Avenue Leechburg, PA 15656 or can be turned into the High School Office. Applications can be submitted any time throughout the school year.
If you have any questions please contact the Food Service Department at 724-842-0501 ext.129 or email: email@example.com.
- PLEASE NOTE: STUDENTS IN PRE-K TO 5TH GRADE WILL RECEIVE FREE BREAKFAST/LUNCH AUTOMATICALLY