Grades 7-12: Middle/High School Choral/Keyboard and Guitar Classes
Leechburg Area School District is seeking 1 full-time teacher.
- The position requires a PA Certification in Music Education K-12.
- Each candidate must be proficient in and be prepared to demonstrate the following during the interview process:
- Piano- the candidate will need to play a 1-2 minute prepared piano piece as well as sight-read the accompaniment from a piece in the choral repertoire.
- Voice - the candidate will need to sing a prepared piece in any language (an accompanist will not be provided).
- Guitar experience preferred.
- The candidate will need to prepare a simple linear melody and prepare a simple chord progression.
Interested candidates must provide a signed cover letter, resume, certification/licenses, transcripts, current Acts 34, 114, 151, 168 and FBI Fingerprint clearances (dated within one year), and three current letters of recommendation.
Send a completed application, (located on our website, http://leechburg.k12.pa.us), and all other required documents to:
Mr. Bradley Walker, Business Manager/Human Resources
Leechburg Area School District
210 Penn Ave
Leechburg, PA 15656
The deadline to apply is Thursday, August 3, 2017 by 4:00 pm
Cafeteria Substitutes – The Leechburg Area School District is seeking candidates for day-to-day cafeteria substitutes. Send letter of interest, application, resume, letters of recommendation, and Acts 24, 34, 151, 168 and FBI fingerprint clearances to: Mr. Bradley T. Walker, Business Manager/Human Resources, 210 Penn Avenue, Leechburg, PA 15656. All required clearance forms and application are available on-line at www.leechburg.k12.pa.us. EOE