Attention: Online payment system will be disabled beginning June 29, 2019 and will resume on August 21, 2019
Payment to cafeteria can be made using our online prepayment system, cash, or check. Please make checks payable to LASD Cafeteria and ensure your student's full name is written in the memo line.
For online payments, go to:
www.myschoolbucks.com or download the mobile app MySchoolBucks for iOS or Android users.
Use MySchoolBucks to:
- Make payments using a credit card, debit card, or electronic check
- Create automatic payments when student account reaches a threshold of your choice
- Receive low-balance notifications when student account reaches a threshold of your choice
- Manage funds for multiple student accounts using a single log in
- Monitor cafeteria meal purchase history
- Go to www.myschoolbucks.com
- Create an account using the on-screen instructions
- Add your student(s) utilizing DOB and student ID number
- Set desired preferences for email/text alerts
- Manage funds and monitor cafeteria purchase history
There is a convenience fee for each payment transaction. All fees are displayed at the time of payment. There is no cost to set up an account and check your child’s spending history or receive low balance notifications. Parents/guardians are not required to may online payments in order to view account activity.
As a reminder, the Snack Bar operates on a cash only basis. Prepaid funds are only available for meal purchases and serving line a la carte items.