WORK PLACE SAFETY COMMITTEE
“The purpose of the Leechburg Area School District Safety Committee (the committee) is to promote a safe and healthy working environment for each employee by creating and maintaining an active interest in safety by each employee and to assist in the overall effort to minimize the frequency of accidents in the workplace.”
Goal: The goal of the Leechburg Area School District Safety Committee is to eliminate workplace injuries and illnesses by involving employees and managers in identifying hazards and suggesting how to prevent them.
Objectives: The Leechburg Area School District Safety Committee has five major objectives:
- Involve employees in achieving a safe and healthy workplace
- Promptly review all safety-related incidents, injuries, accidents and near misses
- Conduct annual workplace inspections
- Monitor accident/incident trends and plan prevention
- Annually evaluate the Leechburg Area School District safety program and recommend improvements to management
Any questions regarding the Work Place Safety Committee may be directed to Mr. Bradley Walker at 724-845-7701 x 125 or via email at email@example.com.